About This Blog

This blog will contain items noteworthy concerning Adobe Flash for both web development and animation, web development in general, animation, and other topics of interest to me. I hope you find the links to many different resources useful, I will try and keep these up to date as I continue to find useful sites.

For more on How I got Started in Animation

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Willy's Day








This is my first animation of any substance. Willy and Wynne are my original characters.

Enjoy!

Full Screen Version Click Here

2 comments:

  1. Hey I missed this! You got one over me, lol. We belonged to the "I haven't finished a full animation in flash crew", but you gradutated.

    Good job, But it is only the beginning ... right? I mean, I know you are working on Prt2 right?

    ReplyDelete