About This Blog

This blog will contain items noteworthy concerning Adobe Flash for both web development and animation, web development in general, animation, and other topics of interest to me. I hope you find the links to many different resources useful, I will try and keep these up to date as I continue to find useful sites.

For more on How I got Started in Animation

Sunday, June 7, 2009

E-Learning for Kids - States of Matter

States of Matter

E-Learning for Kids is a global organization that provides FREE e-learning courses to children around the globe.

I volunteered my time and energy as an Instructional Designer to write the storyboard for this course and to follow the development to completion.

Please share this site with your friends and colleagues and spread the word. All children deserve the chance to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment