About This Blog

This blog will contain items noteworthy concerning Adobe Flash for both web development and animation, web development in general, animation, and other topics of interest to me. I hope you find the links to many different resources useful, I will try and keep these up to date as I continue to find useful sites.

For more on How I got Started in Animation

Sunday, June 7, 2009

How to Cheat in Flash CS4

by Chris Georgenes

How to Cheat in Flash CS4, this is the book (revised for CS4) that really helped me get started in doing Flash animation. Chris's revised book is everything you would want to know about using Flash CS4 as an animator. Great new chapters covering the new features of CS4 along with some of the tried and true methods applicable to recent versions of Flash.

Chapters requiring CS4 are clearly marked with an icon, so even if you your still using CS3 you can still use this book with some of the new updated content.

Great section on basic interactivity using ActionScript with examples in AS2.0 and AS3.0 (Thanks David Stiller).

No comments:

Post a Comment