About This Blog

This blog will contain items noteworthy concerning Adobe Flash for both web development and animation, web development in general, animation, and other topics of interest to me. I hope you find the links to many different resources useful, I will try and keep these up to date as I continue to find useful sites.

For more on How I got Started in Animation

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Wacom Intuos 4 Tablet










I just got a new LARGE Intuos 4 tablet (18.7" x 12.6"). It is VERY nice! Even though I have a Cintiq21UX (I had a Intuos 3 6×8 before the Cintiq which I sold) it is a great compliment for everyday use when I am not drawing. I need the Cintiq for that purpose.

I really like the buttons function buttons along the left that light up and show you what you have programmed into them. The Zoom/Scroll wheel is also very nice.

Another nice feature is being able to move the mini-usb connection to the tablet to either the back or front depending on your computer setup.

The new pen holder is nice with a cradle across the top of it and additional “nibs” contained inside. The pen has been redesigned, but I didn’t notice much difference except that the “toggle” switch on the pen itself seems to be a bit more recessed than the old pen. Not sure after one night using it whether or not that is a good or bad thing.

Good job to Wacom!

No comments:

Post a Comment